Wednesday 13 August 2008

Nayanthara in Zweisimmen!

Nayanthara is in Zweisimmen in Europe on location of Villu (see pic).

Ilayathalapathy Vijay, Prakash Raj, director Prabhu Deva, cameraman Ravi Varman along with a 40-member crew is put up in this exotic Swiss location.

“Its good weather here and the shoot is progressing well but I am tensed about the release of Sathyam on August 14. I’m always anxious, just before my film releases”.

Zweisimmen is a historic town and also known as the gateway to Gstaad. It is a small village located to the south-west of Switzerland. There are miles of greenery, beautiful snow capped mountains, a Church and Museum.

For Nayanthara, who has traveled to some of the most exotic locations for shoots, Zweisimmen is indeed a new experience as it is a cozy small town with no Television, newspapers or Internet.

Two days back, Nayan a net freak traveled a few miles to an Internet cafĂ© where she could catch up with the latest happenings in tinsel world. “You know that I love surfing on the net whenever I get time. I’m missing it”, says Nayan.

No comments:

Post a Comment