Wednesday 16 July 2008

Jeyam Kondaan Tamil Movie Preview


Kannan, a former associate of Manirathnam is wielding the megaphone for Jayamkondan, a movie starring Unnale Unnale Vinay, Bhavana and Lekha Washington in lead roles.

Produced by Sathyajothy Films, the film would be a youthful entertainer, which would draw all sections of the audience to cinema halls, says an optimistic Kannan.

In a similar vein, Vinay says, 'it is a role quite different for me. Happy that I am working with a director like Kannan. I am confident that he would emulate his mentor in making quality movies.'

Bhavana, the Malluwood girl says, 'Jayamkondan has a good story line and there is good scope for me to perform’.

On her part, Lekha Washington says, 'I learnt a lot working with Vinay and Kannan. Due credit should be given to my producers, who encouraged me a lot.'

The movie has musical score by Vidyasagar, dialogues by Pattukottai Prabhakar and cinematography by Balasubramaniam.

No comments:

Post a Comment