Tuesday 8 July 2008

Vallamai Thaaraayo Movie Preview

For director Madhumitha, her maiden venture Vallaimai Tharaiyo would raise the eyebrows of many, thus making her to hog the limelight.

Says she, ‘the film with Parthiban and Chaya Singh in the lead portrays the pains and challenges of women. Unlike others who had earlier told same kind of stories, we tried to throw light on women’s plight in a commercial way. The film would surely work with the audience.’

Says Chaya Singh, ‘I had to take a break in Tamil since offer continously knocked my doors from Kannada and Bhojpuri industries. Vallamai Tharaiyo is the right movie to mark my comeback. I am happy that I had worked with an experienced actor-director like Parthiban.’

Meanwhile, Madhumitha has said offers from Kollywood and Tollwood are coming her way. ‘Cinema is my passion. And I am here to stay. I will decide on my next film soon. It may be either in Tamil or in Telugu. Because veteran producers from both the industries have approached me.’

Again talking about her maiden venture, the filmmaker said, ‘Censor Board officials highly appreciated me after watching Vallamai Tharaiyo. The film would surely work with the audience.’

No comments:

Post a Comment