Tuesday 8 July 2008

Sathyam Movie Preview

For the first time, Vishal is donning the role of a cop in Sathyam. Interestingly, the bilingual film would be the first direct Telugu venture for Vishal, who so far tested Andhra waters with dubbing movies alone. In Telugu, it has been titled as Salute and shooting is progressing briskly.

Stating that the film will be sleek and stylish, Vishal said, ‘the film has all necessary commercial elements, which will be liked by one and all. I am very much expecting the release’

On the sudden makeover in the career by donning the role of a top cop, Vishal said, ‘though director Rajasekhar approached me with the script two years ago, I couldn't do it, as I wanted to become more matured. However, me and mybrother Vikram Krishna understood that it is not a run-of-the-millpolice film. It is quiet different and will surely appease my fans.’

‘Have you done any specail workouts to fit into the role?’ When asked, Vishal said, ‘yes. I have done rigorous workouts to resemble a fit police officer. I am spending most of the time in gym nowadays to give that tough guy feel to the audience.

Says director Rajasekar, ‘Vishal is simply superb in the role of a police officer. About 70 per cent of the shoot were over so far. The film's major assets are music by Harris Jayaraj (his 25th film) and graphic works by famed Hollywood technician who worked for Matrix and Krishh.’ Produced by GK Films, the film has Nayantara opposite Vishal.

No comments:

Post a Comment